Sunday, December 5, 2010

PDP: My Beliefs

As I begin my career as a professional teacher, I believe that it is necessary to use technology in the classroom, and in my lessons. However, it is important to keep in mind that in life you must keep a balance in all things. 


On a day to day bases students use technology more often than not, and it is important while teaching them to use technology to teach them the importance of human interaction as well as learning that you have to work for somethings. Not everything is instant gratification.


When I am a teacher, I hope to have the ability to use technology in a variety of ways. I would like my students to know how to really use the internet to their advantage in their education rather than as an escape from the reality of life. I want them to understand that it will help them to better their lives. 



No comments:

Post a Comment