Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blog #1




1. What grade (and in which school) will you be teaching?
I will be teaching fourth grade at Copper Canyon Elementary

2. What is your favorite children's book?
To Kill A Mocking Bird

3. If you watch TV, what shows do you most enjoy?
Gilmore Girls

4. What movie affected you enough that you'd be willing to see it again?
The Blinds Side

5. What are you really good at?
School, water skiing, crafts

6. What is a talent you wish you had?
painting

7. Tell me your background in sports and/or athletics.
I danced from age 5 to age 14. Then played lacrosse all through High School. I currently run about 3-4 miles a day.

8. Tell me your background in visual arts, dance & drama.
I danced from age 5 to age 14. I've been in 6 plays, but I have no training.

9. What is your musical background? (Lessons? Singing? Instrument? Read music? Enjoy listening to music? What kinds?)
I took the piano for thirteen years. I love playing the piano, it is emotional therapy for me. Anytime something is bothering me or making me upset I play until I feel better. 

10. What would you be doing this summer, if you were not going to be an intern?
Working, and going to Lake Powell :)

11. What would you like me to know about you that I haven't asked?
I love life, and look at it as a big classroom. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, even briefly, some things that make you who you are. I'm really glad for this opportunity to get to know you, outside of that great big language arts class. Your school is in Jordan District, right? That's the district where I was an intern.... 32 years ago! 4 points

    ReplyDelete