Monday, October 11, 2010

What am I learning: Digital Story 1

What? 

This week we learned how to format a story board for our Digital Story. We watched a lot of great examples of how our digital story should evoke emotion, and tell a story.
So What? 
I think that learning each of the steps to making a digital story week by week will solidify my ability to create a digital story. As a future teacher, learning this will allow me to teach my students these skills as well my colleagues. We are learning this so we can have another tool to use to grasp and hook our students on what we are learning.

Now What? 
I would really like to teach this skill to my future students, I think it will be a great tool for them to use as they continue their education. I could even make this a collaborative assignment to help the students learn how to work in group. This skill can be used and integrated with any other core. it is a great skill to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment