Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Educational Hero

Life is a classroom, and it is full of all types of educators. All educators are heroes because they made someone's life more enriched. I have had many educators influence me during my lifelong education; however, the one that stands out most of all is my Mom. She is my educational Hero.

The reason my Mom is my educational Hero is because she taught me the importance of learning everywhere you go. She taught me the philosophy "Life is a  classroom", and that I should learn all that I can. Because of her I love to learn. My mom also taught me the importance of being a friend to everyone, even those who may not be in your own circle of friends. She taught me this because she says you never know who or how you will impact someone when you are not friendly so you might as well put on a smile. My mom has taught me a lot of other things but these significantly stand out in my mind as to why she is my educational hero.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to send you into the field of teaching. You seem to be excited and have lots of new and fresh ideas to include in your classroom. This assignment seems to have been a fun exercise for you and I hope that your dreams become a reality for both your students and yourself.

    Nice job on the blog...looking forward to next week's blog!

    PS...I am excited to be a part of the process to help you become a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please rename your blog by your full name

    ReplyDelete